Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Gears||5-speed internal gear hub, Shimano Nexus, SG-C7000-5D, 32H, BLACK|
|Cassette||Shimano 30t sprocket|
|Tires||Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|Rims||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm|
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle|
|Brakes||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor|
What happened when we brought our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como E-bike? The best combination of power, range, and usability in a comfort e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed for running around town and beyond. Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it’s a surprising errand bike that’s as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub E-bike. IGH protects your bike’s working gears from the weather, road grime, and damage from crowded bike racks. Best of all, you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped⏤take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light’s sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are⏤day and night, rain or shine⏤with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to ride up to 93 miles without needing to recharge. Trust us when we say, you’ll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility