- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
Wheels Manufacturing Wheels Manufacturing Universal Derailleur Hanger - 404-02, For Frames designed to accept SRAM UDH, Black
Wheels Manufacturing's SRAM compatible Universal Derailleur Hanger simplifies thousands of hanger designs into one universal standard. Machined completely out of aluminum, this new hanger is not only strong but designed to rotate backward and slip slightly in the case of an impact preventing chain jams and protecting the drive train. All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in our Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - Compatible with bike frames designed to accept the SRAM UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger) - Compatible with all MTB and eMTB drivetrains - Machined aluminum body anodized black - Thru-Axle thread pitch M12 x 1
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Specialized Turbo Road Remote
These simple rear pegs are the easiest solution for passenger footrests. XL 100mm length is large enough for passenger feet of all sizes. **For Globe Haul ST bike customers: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Haul ST and up to 2 pairs on Haul LT. - 100mm long. - Installation requires tools (not included). *Not compatible with Rear Pannier adapters on the Haul ST due to shared mounting location.
An essential part of any passenger-carrying system is something they can hold for balance. The Globe Passenger Handlebar bolts to the top of the Haul rear racks to provide passengers of all ages with a comfortable and safe grip. The reversible and versatile design can be mounted anywhere along the rack for a fully customizable setup. **For Globe Haul ST: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and Haul LT. - All tools required for assembly are included with the purchase of the Haul ST or Haul LT bike.
This soft foam pad provides a comfortable seating solution for passengers of all ages. Tool-free attachment to the upper rack platform preserves the rack side rails for mounting additional accessories, such as pannier adapters. **For Globe Haul ST bike customers: Use of compatible (1) footrests (pegs), (2) passenger seat, (3) passenger handlebar, and (4) rear wheel cover required to safely carry passengers. All items available separately. ** - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Haul ST and Haul LT - Reversible, asymmetric design allows for unlimited installation options. - Hook-and-loop strap attachment for fast and secure installation. - Up to 3 seats compatible with Haul LT.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Page 1 of 1